Thursday, July 20, 2006

Saturday, June 11, 2005

hello hallo alo ola OLE!

WOW....here we are! Thanks for read and please, participate...otherwise, why I would be here?I have a dream to create a web site with an e-community to share experiences in a better me /world here and now.

Here I want share with you my trips, inner and out, such as meditation, organic gardening, ecovillages, permaculture, yoga, sacred places, energy healing, spirituality, deep ecology, ecotourism, music therapy, recipes of yummy food, great natural cosmetics, self retreat, eco products suppliers, ethical investments, bushwalkings, natural medicine, ......... trips..oh! a lot of tips for trips, pleeeease! .....non violence communication, simplicity, ...

Give and Receive informations that you know...I have so much to learn!!

This is not my blog, it is OURS.

1+1=more than 3

We can just do better if we join our forces and hopes

posted by rainbow bridge at
7:51 AM 3 comments

No comments: